Sunshine Award for Looking for the Light
Sunshine Award and why I’m Crab Grass
Avalanche of the Soul nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Being a new, I didn’t understand being nominated means you have the award. Please forgive me for taking so long to share my excitement. I was the kid picked last playing Red Rover. I’m not used to getting awards but I’m a quick learner. In addition to her Blog, she contributes to The Cut Throat Club Online where our connection started. She is raw, no sugar-coating, highly knowledgable, open and honest. I’ve received the most touching comments from her. Receiving the award from her is special because she encourages me daily. Her wall of awards is impressive. After reading her Blog you will understand why she is so decorated. Thank you my fellow SURVIVOR. Check out her Blog at http://avalancheofthesoul.wordpress.com
Ten Things about me 🙂
1. I started drinking coffee from my baby bottle.
2. I jumped out of an airplane from 12,500 feet.
3. I have a soft spot for Seniors Citizens and animals.
4. Love Technology, bring on the gadgets!
5. If I were a plant I would be crab grass, it’s impossible to kill.
6. I love travel, my bucket list is long.
7. No one is to touch anything in my office.
8. I’m a perfectionist, 50/50 good trait.
9. Wish for one more day with my grandparents, my Angels.
10. I’m deathly afraid of spiders, snakes and sharks. Sharks do not keep me from diving.
For this award, I am nominating Blogs who focus on healing, supporting, and overcoming trauma such as Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
Rules for excepting the Sunshine Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their Blog.
2. Share ten things about yourself.
3. Nominate others for the award.
4. Announce the nomination to the nominees.
5. Link to graphic: http://avalancheofthesoul.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/sunshine-award-2.jpg
Thanks my friends, Warrior