“#SoSC” Prompt for Week is “movie title”
Your prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “movie title.” Take the title of the last movie you watched (just the title, not the premise of the movie), and base your post on that .
It’s been years since I’ve watched a new movie, I like to keep watching my funny ones over and over. Not much on movie theaters these days or remembering the ones I want to see by the time they come around to rent.
My husband and I have the same sense of humor and find Caddy Shack an all time favorite, now how am I going to write a post from that movie title. This may take a minute. Turns out it was much easier than first thought. We’ve had new windows installed on the house and new siding where there is wood vs. brick.
It has been a head pounding adventure of me the the paw puppies, trying to get my older dog from escaping from the fence is a daily game. I had him by the tail on day when a work came to me defense.
The work here has been going on for three weeks and out back and side yards are loaded with material, left overs, tools, pretty much any size ladder available on the market. When I take the dogs outside I do see a resemblance to the Caddy’s shack in the movie because our back yard has everything but a sofa out there.
Maybe a reach on the movie title but I’m easing my way back into the Saturday fix. Have a great day and thanks for reading.
An update for those who don’t know I have dementia, the post called for something on the movie title not the movie. My brain went on auto pilot and you see what came out. The next time my post sound or look a bit off please remember dementia is a mean beast.
Join us for the fun and sharing good media stories.
For more on the Stream of Consciousness Saturday, visit Linda Hill’s blog. Here’s the link:https://lindaghill.com
Here are the rules for SoCS:
- Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
- Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
- There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The’,” or simply a single word to get your started.
- Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
- Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on my post.
- Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
- As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
- Have fun!