- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 2 tbsp bentonite or kaolin clay
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 30 drops lavender or lemongrass essential oil
- measuring cup
- small metal funnel
- shaker container, glass or metal lid, or repurposed salt or spice shaker
- Combine all ingredients together in a measuring cup and mix using a whisk or fork.
- Use a funnel to transfer the mixture into your repurposed shaker or spoon it into a shaker container. Tighten your lid.
- Sprinkle generously onto your roots as needed.
- You can rub the mixture in with your fingers or a brush.
Enjoy saving yourself and saving money.