#SoSC Prompt for week “clean/dirty”
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “” Use it any way you’d like. Have fun!
The prompt for the week is “clean/dirty” use any way you like.
This is the easiest #SoSC post to date, let’s talk clean and dirty. While many things may come to mind, I’m talking about the kitchen sink. Cleaning the kitchen sink rates right up there with cleaning toilets, I avoid if possible. Being that we don’t have a maid and things don’t magically clean themselves, I am often the one left to the cleaning. Today is the perfect example of avoiding the kitchen sink, I’ve needed to clean all week, those pesky wine stains my husband leaves behind. Then there’s the gross job of cleaning the garbage disposal, least favorite of all. I decided while he was running errands I would clean the sink and surprise him when he got back, and he will be very surprised. The sink was dirty and with some brut strength now it’s clean.
Join us for the fun and sharing good media stories.
For more on the Stream of Consciousness Saturday, visit Linda Hill’s blog. Here’s the link:https://lindaghill.com
Here are the rules for SoCS:
- Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
- Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
- There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The’,” or simply a single word to get your started.
- Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
- Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on my post.
- Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
- As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
- Have fun!